[ROVERNET - UK] Re: rovernet Digest, Vol 20, Issue 26

Walter Reynolds wreynold at uniserve.com
Sat Jul 24 04:39:53 BST 2004

Hi.  I've owned a 1968 Rover 2000SC for just three weeks now and wonder if
anyone can tell me how to stop the headrests falling down in their slot.  In
their "at rest" position they push my head forward.  The work around is a
wedge of wood between the headrest bracket and the inside of the slot that
the bracket fits into.

Thanks.  Walter.

Walter D. Reynolds
Pitt Meadows, B.C.