[ROVERNET - UK] 2000TC in San Jose Pick n Pull

Geoff Kirkpatrick britcarnut at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 21 00:04:34 BST 2004

Hi Northern California Rover nuts,

There is a 67-ish 2000TC in the Pick N Pull wrecking yard on Commercial
Street in San Jose.  I don't know how long it's been there, but a friend
e-mailed me about it a week or so ago.  I saw it today, and it's been
partly stripped but still has good body panels (except the boot lid),
glass, and no fewer than six pretty decent Rostyle wheels.  If I get
ambitious I will go back to get the wheels and maybe the bonnet.  If you
decide to beat me to it, please let me know so I don't waste the trip! :-)

Geoff

=====
"This is the final test of a gentleman: his respect for those who can be of no possible service to him."
- William Lyon Phelps

Geoff Kirkpatrick, 382 Riverside Avenue, Ben Lomond, CA 95005, USA