[ROVERNET - UK] rostyle wheels

Fritz Rauschenberg wfritz at mindspring.com
Fri Jul 16 23:50:23 BST 2004

Yes but the trouble was with the people doing the balancing. They were using the
"center"  hole as the center of the rim but IT IS NOT. I finally figured that out &
found a shop that used a machine that used the five lug holes to center the wheel (or
rim) & that made all the difference in the world. I too had a shop putting all sorts
of weight on the rims to get them to balance  but they were using the wrong "center".
Find a shop that centers the rim using the lug holes.
Fritz Rauschenberg
Atlanta, GA USA
'69 2000 TC Fed A/C