[ROVERNET - UK] SU Identification

Slatskars slatskars at comcast.net
Sun Jul 4 07:11:56 BST 2004

The Primary spec. difference between cars would be the jet and needle specs.
There are only three different sizes of jets .90, .100 and .125 inches. The
needles come in many varieties depending on the engine application. Many of
these specs can be found in the Haynes SU book. An SU carb of the proper
size, 2, 4, 6, 8 can be specked for a given vehicle by changing to the
correct jet and needle. The rest of the carb is pretty standard.

Slats
Vancouver, WA, USA