[ROVERNET - UK] SU Identification

T. Clemen tclemen at msn.com
Sat Jul 3 20:36:55 BST 2004

Hello,
I want to know for certain which type of carbs I have installed on my 69
2000 TC.  I can't always go by the books because according to them my car
should have the Girling brake system and not the Dunlop, and a few other
quirky items.  So, on the float chamber lid of the first carb the tab
says"AUD329F".  Is this any clue to the series and type of my carbs?  I am
aware that the "F" stands for "Forget trying to Fix me in the Future" ,or
maybe it was for "FRONT"?  Is there another set of numbers that will help
identify them?

Thanks always for your great help!

Tom C.