[ROVERNET - UK] ??Re: Boot/Trunk mounted spare tire P6/P6B

John Windwood wood at winds27.fsnet.co.uk
Wed Dec 29 17:49:57 GMT 2004

The rostyle adaptor did exist, as did one for the wire wheels. Both are
INCREDIBLY rare-in my 15 years with the cars (and all my club involvement) I
have never actually seen either! One of my friends who had wires made his
own from a cut down standard one with a wooden adaptor.
Kind Regards
John
John Windwood
rover-2000