[ROVERNET - UK] 1971 Rover 3500S Factory Delivery Prices

Glen Wilson glenwilson at ixpres.com
Sat Dec 25 05:13:58 GMT 2004

Peter,

Was this a Canadian car or possibly one you brought back from Europe?
Until now, I had never heard of the Three Thousand Five MK II being
available for purchase new in the USA. Of course, this car is not the
same as a Federal 3500S. The leather interior option would have been
nice if it was available in the USA.

Glen