[ROVERNET - UK] Rover P6 price list of 1976/77

Tom Trafton v8rover at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 24 04:20:09 GMT 2004

Rudiger

I just found, in my files, a price list for Rover cars from 1972.  Is that
too early for you or would this help?  This price list came from a London
Rover dealer.  I can scan it and send it on to you if you wish.

In August 1972 one could buy a new Rover 2000SC for GBP 1545 plus tax of GBP
323.44.  The TC model would cost you an extra GBP 95.  Some of the options
were very reasonable, e.g. heavy duty front and rear suspension for the 3500
was only GBP 7 extra.

Tom