[ROVERNET - UK] A Sterling (Rover 800) electrical question

John Windwood wood at winds27.fsnet.co.uk
Tue Dec 21 18:36:14 GMT 2004

Geoff
If I were you, I would join the "Yahoo"  Rover 800 group-they were a great
help to me when I had my 820 and most parts seem to be easily sourceable,
even if you have to get them from here in the UK. Your speedo problem is
most likely to be the electronic sensor on top of the gearbox-easily
obtained second hand.
Kind Regards
John
John Windwood