[ROVERNET - UK] Christmas time again!!

Scott's Old Auto Rubber scottsoldautorubber at bigpond.com.au
Fri Dec 10 22:31:45 GMT 2004

Please look after yourself Fritz, and we look forward to hearing from you
after your surgery. Best of luck to you and your family and a happy and safe
Christmas. I think you will have to scrape the snow off your landing strip!!
All the best,
Scott and Enza Richmond.
www.scottsoldautorubber.com.au
Automotive Rubber and Seals for Many Makes and Models,
Melbourne,  Australia.
Phone and Fax: - 61- 3 - 9563 3023
http://www.xe.net/pca/
(Currency Converter)