[ROVERNET - UK] P4 105S Clutch

iudkuy wcygiohs iudkuy at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 6 23:06:54 GMT 2004

Dear Rovernetters,

Developments:
The flywheel grinders have replaced the dowels at
their cost. They haven't drilled in from behind so I
am quite happy;
I looked at a Rover 90 withdrawal assembly and found
its bearing had ten balls whereas the replacement has
nine, so the comments about quality of new bearings
rings true. I think I shall leave well enough alone.

Thanks to all who have taken the time to respond to my
queries. This internet thingy is a powerful tool for
we who have esoteric interests.

Cheers

Peter B

=== message truncated ===