[ROVERNET - UK] P4 105S Clutch

Alan FRANCIS royston at jualry.fsnet.co.uk
Sun Dec 5 13:20:26 GMT 2004

When I did mine I was advised by Stan Johnstone (P4 Guild guru and all round
'expert' on P4 mechanics) that it the bearing wasn't making any noise then
don't worry about it and leave well alone. Ultimately though its down to you
and if you're paying for the labour on this job (I did all  mine myself)then
the cost of removal/replacement must far outweigh the cost of replacing the
bearing so it may be worth doing it in your case.

regards

Alan Francis (Part Viking)