[ROVERNET - UK] P6B 1976 - electric clock adjustment

rogerdm at iprimus.com.au rogerdm at iprimus.com.au
Mon Aug 30 00:33:35 BST 2004

Hi Peter,

I have been trying to get my clock acccurate, and I had it on the bech with
a battery charger for days ajusting it one way then the other.  I found that
5 minutes per day was not excessive and well within the variation covered
by the ajustment.  Let me know how you go, but I would definitely try the
the ajustment screw on the back.

Cheers
Roger