[ROVERNET - UK] Interest for a Rover Owner Register

Andrew H. Litkowiak andylit at runbox.com
Sun Aug 29 15:27:03 BST 2004

Hey Guys,

I mostly lurk, at least until I can get started on my car.

Can we please not have this discussion? I have very strong opinions about this
issue, but I do not voice them here. Perhaps the rest of you can do the same
before it gets ugly.

That would include all you guys who say "He's right, let's not talk about it"
and then launch into your "final word" on the topic.

Just a suggestion. I'll be deleting all messages with this topic unread.

Andy Litkowiak
1960 P4 100 Basketcase