[ROVERNET - UK] Unsubscribe?(was Lowest Mileage US P6B)

Richard Elliott relliott44 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 27 06:52:21 BST 2004

I hope that the unsubscription is not due to my
message.  One can not please everybody, it seems.

Actually, I was trying to find out about my car's
past.  It has a faded label on the boot "Hackett
Import Motors Westport, Con". Has anyone seen a Rover
from this dealer?

Thanks.

Richard Elliott
Rowlett, TX