[ROVERNET - UK] Re: P3 engine block colour

Gianni D'Ortenzio giannid at bigpond.com
Thu Aug 26 11:35:43 BST 2004

Thanks to all on the list for your replies re: camshaft. I now have a couple
to chose from and am aware of where to get a new one if I can't get one
brought up to scratch.
Does anyone know the colour the P3 block was painted originally? I have seen
light greys and greens but don't know which is original, or did it change at
some time. Mine was a green but seems to have been painted over at some
point.
Cheers Gianni
1949 Rover 75, P3 six light
1971 P6B 3500