[ROVERNET - UK] Spares for P6B

Ray Wilkins rwilkins at connexus.net.au
Sun Aug 22 23:49:09 BST 2004

I'm sorry for using jargon as I'm sure there are some (and possibly
James) who are not familiar with this term.

I'm not sure whether there was a bit of tongue in cheek there from James
as SWMBO could possibly be seen as some sort of government agency! SWMBO
is short for 'She Who Must Be Obeyed', in short 'the missus' 'my better
half' or 'my darling wife' etc etc etc. The term comes from the British
TV show 'Rumpole of the Bailey'. However, the rest of James' email is
spot on. The car in question was bought as a wreck to supplement my main
car so was never an item of affection other than being a Rover. It
always was beyond restoring so has ended up as a donor.

Sorry Eric but the link you posted came up blank!

Ray