[ROVERNET - UK] Rover P6 / asbestos

steve bridge slbridge at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 22 13:41:41 BST 2004

   I worked a turnaround for Amoco in a refinery years ago.  When the job
was done, they said:  "Oh, by the way...  the chemicals you have just been
around are dangerous.  If your wife has become pregnant or becomes pregnant
in the next few months, we suggest getting an abortion".   "If she isn't
pregnant, take care not to get pregnant".
  My problem with these outfits ( I liked working for Amoco ) is they don't
give you a chance to protect yourself or move on to another job.  I liked
working for them, but I would join a lawsuit in a minute if I needed
chilation (sp) to rid myself of these chemicals.
SDSteve