[ROVERNET - UK] Raising the Rover

Vern Klukas vern at inkspotco.com
Fri Aug 13 04:27:06 BST 2004

My last two 2000s (including my current car) had/have a sagged RL
spring. Neither were tow vehicles, but I have to agree that my
experience (and i have owned many different 2000s) has been sagged
springs on the 2000's are rare. All the others cases that come to
mind were V8 cars.

Yours
Vern

--
Vern Klukas                             I'm a little . . .
Inkspot Type & Design
vern at inkspotco.com