[ROVERNET - UK] Re: [rovernet] TC 2000 for sale

Linda & Ben Rodgers rodgl at pei.sympatico.ca
Sun Aug 1 18:58:34 BST 2004

Hi Folks
           I have reached the conclusion that I will never complete the
restoration of my 1969 TC 2000, (health problems)so its for sale. I have
rebuilt the brakes with new pistons and pads, new exhaust system
installed (Walkers of England) gas tank steam cleaned and sealed, new
sender unit installed. Upholstery cleaned and resprayed with Formula 40
Vinylkote. Engine was rebuilt with new pistons etc in mid eighties, not
on road since 1987. I drove it out of storage last year to wash off
years of grim. The body is good, tires, chrome etc all very good. The
price is firm at $1000.00 Cdn, (Exhaust alone cost $600) the car is
located on Prince Edward Island, Canada (probably the biggest problem
for selling) Lots more work done, too much to list here, if interested
contact me off line, or phone (902) 964-3020.
                                       Regards Ben